- For Police Departments located in Wisconsin.
- Must have full support from the Chief of Police.
- Must meet requirements laid out in application.
The following requirements must be met for a successful grant submission:
- Completed application form
- Proof of Insurance/ The Cops and Kids Foundation provides the resources and equipment to fund these programs. The insurance and liability falls on the department.
- Department must provide an end of the year report to the foundation. Including dollars spent, raised, number of outings and child participation. Photographs from the outing would be appreciated to be posted on our website.
- Each participant’s parent/guardian will sign a liability form releasing the Police Department, the Cops and Kids Foundation and its sponsors prior to participating in an outing. This release will also give permission for the Department and Foundation to post photographs from the outing on the Department & Foundation website. This would also include any media coverage postings.
- You must agree to do 4 outings minimum each year or you will return the unused grant money to the foundation.
- You must agree to return all unused funds and equipment to the Cops and Kids Foundation if your department discontinues the program.
- Grants are not to be used for employee wages.
For information on grant opportunities please contact us:
Cops and Kids Foundation
P.O. Box 146
Sussex, WI 53089